ANSWER [ ONE WEEK, ONE ARTICLE ]
1. Give 2 symptoms of H1N1.
Fever / sore throat / muscle ache / headache / cough
2. Name one of the anti-viral that is used to treat H1N1
Osetalmivir / Zanamivir / Tamiflu / Relenza
1. How many bones are there in an adult human being?
The average newborn human baby has about 270, but, when you grow into an adult you end up with only 206 bones in your body because many of them fuse together.
2. The largest part of the human brain is the
The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain. Making the Cerebellum the second largest part of the brain.
3. Which glands secrete tears?
Tears are secreted by the lachrymal (or lacrimal) glands.
4. Malaria is a disease which effects the
5. Short-sightedness can be corrected by using
1. Who is the third chancellor of UKM?
DYMM YANG DIPERTUAN BESAR NEGERI SEMBILAN DARUL KHUSUS, TUANKU MUHRIZ IBNI ALMARHUM TUANKU MUNAWIR
2. The largest library in the world is the
United States Library of Congress, Washington DC
(* Nama-nama para pemenang akan diberitahu kemudian)
Exco pembangunan akademik
Siti amirah 013-3133945